Let's get connected

• Hi, I have been working as a graphic desiginer since 8 years and I have been onboard with one of the best designers for one of the best projects I had ever done, I like to work with like minded people. Choosing to be a designer was the most difficult choice I had to make and it was the best one too, now I enjoy working with people and for them, as I provide my services to them, my services includes flyer design, brochure design, 2D & 3D animated videos, character designing and much more. Working as a graphic designer taught me a lot about things I did not before, it helped me calm my anxiety and it allows me to throw everything on a canvas and till now I am creating masterpieces for myself and for my clients as well, Art is one of the best thing that has happened to the human kind. If I can met more Creative logo designers in Dubai or on this thread I would love to connect with them, we can share work, or we can share ideas or we just go and grab some drinks and vibe together. Feel free to connect.

• Thank you for letting me know that you are a graphic designer. I suggest using the Inshot pro apk to create a visually appealing animation video. This is one of the most powerful mods for creating animation videos, and you can use all its premium features for free. The mod offers all premium features for free. And you can download your edited video and photos without a watermark. For more this mod provides high graphics which give a new look to your video.