Is Killer papers legit?

• This question is a difficult one for me to answer. Killerpapers can be legit and a scam in one way. Their system is confidential and they do deliver the service. The quality of the service is terrible, so I don’t see how ordering from them can be beneficial.

There are very few deadlines. The majority of companies I reviewed had at least a long deadline, if they are not extremely tight deadlines to assist you in times of crisis. There are only four options for deadlines: 24 hours, 2 to 4 days or 3 to 4 days. You are limited in your options and can't get a page for less than $20, which is disappointing to say the least.

Although there were many issues I discovered in my research, I still believed that the content would be of high quality and not be too irrelevant. If they offered a discount or provided good content, the pricing would be acceptable. All my hopes were dashed when I saw the paper. It was poor quality, poorly written and expensive.

They refused to give me an explanation when I confronted them about the results. This means that if something goes wrong or you need assistance after placing an order, it's not guaranteed that you will be happy with the product.

I have to say that this writing service is not for me. I was dissatisfied with the company's services because of their inability to respond to my requests. Although the website of killerpapers looks great, it doesn't have the pricing information. Their deadlines are short, their rates are high, and the writers are terrible. This is why I have to give them one of my lowest ratings.

https://topwriting.services/reviews/killerpapers-review

Related Resources:
    Is DoMyEssay an Authorized Writing Service?
    Essay One Day Review
    myassignmenthelp review
    Unemployed Professors – Details